- The Speedy Surface Prep DX Pad has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation. Before first use, break-in the pad following these simple instructions:
- Moisten the Speedy Surface Prep DX Pad with desired lubricant.
- Moisten a portion of window glass or other glass surface.
- Rub the Speedy Surface Prep DX Pad in a circular motion against the glass for 30 to 60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam. This is the protective sealant coming off.
- Don't use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
- Cold temperatures may stiffen the pad. Warm the Speedy Surface Prep DX Pad surface before using.