- Fabric Protector Sealant is an advanced blend of reactive polymers and resins that form a tough bond when applied to fabrics. This unique formula penetrates and blankets the fibers to create a transparent shield that will resist common oil, water and alcohol based spills. BioTech Fabric Protector Sealant seals upholstery and fabric, helping to prevent oil and water based liquids from entering the fibers so that spills can easily be blotted up. BioTech Fabric Protector Sealant fortified with advanced polymers will help provide the best possible protection on carpeting and fabrics. This advanced formula does not contain any silicone. Once properly applied the polymer will withstand numerous cleanings and is durable to abrasion.
- Resist common oil, water and alcohol
- Contains advanced technology polymers
- Seals upholstery and fabric
- Does not contain any silicones
- Long Lasting Formula
- Shake well before using.
- Apply to a clean, dry, unsoiled fabric and cloth using a trigger or pump spray.
- Spray an even sweeping motion to dampen fibers. BioTech Fabric Protector Sealant will be dry to the touch between 15 minutes and 1 hour.
- Full product curing takes place in 24 hours.