The Thermax DV12 Therminator hot water carpet extraction machine is the only one of our heated carpet extractors that will produce this type of heat on a single power cord. Amazingly enough this machine only pulls 15 amps, yet has enough power to easily extract all dirt from your carpet, and make it look like new again! This hot water extractor will maintain a consistent temperature of 175° F, when it is not overworked. The high impact chemical resistant solution tank is virtually indestructible, coming with a lifetime warranty against defects in manufacturing. The rest of the machine is backed by a 3 year warranty that is backed by the manufacturer. The powerful two-stage vacuums are mounted inside the body at an easy access point if they, or the pump ever needs maintenance.
- 11 gallon hygienic stainless solution tank comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Dual vacuum motors with 165" of water lift, provide enough suction to recover 90% of the solution laid down from the 100 PSI pump.
- High dump valve allows you to easily empty the recovery tank into a bucket, floor drain, or slop sink.
- Hot water extraction is achieved with a 1800 watt heater that can maintain 175° F of heated water.
- 3 year warranty is backed by Thermax's good name on their hot water extraction machines.
|Includes||Single-jet hand wand|
|Solution Capacity||11 gallons|
|Recovery Tank Capacity||12 gallons|
|Pump Type||100 PSI on demand pump|
|Vacuum Motor||Dual 2-stage motors|
|Vacuum / Solution Hose||25'|
|Water Heater||1800 Watts|
|Power Cord||25' cord|
|Wheels||8 inches, non-marking|
|Operating Weight||99 lbs.|
Tank Construction: Polyethylene Solution
Tank Liner: Stainless steel
|Dimensions||36" H x 34" L x 19" W|
|Internal Search Number||125885 - Extractor
125883 - Hose
125884 - Wand