The Hydrotech Cyan Heavy Cutting Pad offers incredible cut and is able to correct oxidized and heavily swirled paint. Incredibly it finishes down so well some will be happy without an additional polishing step.
When it comes to cut/finish ratio nothing comes close to the Hydrotech pads. Lake Country's HydroTech Foam Pads are magical when paired with a dual action polisher and work great with rotary as well. The unique closed cell european pre-polymer foam reduces polish absorption and allows polishes to stay on the paint without getting soaked into the pad which provides the best performance possible from both the polish and the pad. The flat polishing surface allows full surface contact for consistent cut and finish which is what we recommend when using a Dual Action polisher to achieve the highest level and most consistent gloss possible. They also feature a slight radius on the polishing surface edge and a velcro offset 5/16" from the edge of the pad to center it on the backing plate and to keep the velcro safely away from your paint. Hydro Tech Pads come with three different levels of cut from the cyan cutting pad to the tangerine polishing pad to the crimson finishing pad.
- Low Profile = Less loss of energy in the pad and better polishing transferred to paint
- Moderate to Heavy defect removal
- Finishing ability is surprising for the cut offered
- Multi-Function - Use with Dual Action or Rotary
- European Pre-polymer Foam
- Velcro edge offset
- Works well with all types of polishes
- Heavy Polishing
- One Step (Heavy cut option)