Decontamination spray. Removes ferrous-based materials including industrial fallout, brake dust, rail dust, and carbon-based substances. To be used as a decontamination product, prior to clay bar treatment, paint correction, or applying any paint protective solution.
PH NEUTRAL FORMULA
Our Iron & Fallout Remover is a pH neutral solution, meaning that it is safe to use on all vehicle surfaces including windows, clear coats, single-stage paints, and other metals. It’s designed to be used in ventilated areas or outdoors in shaded areas.
FAST-ACTING IRON REMOVER
This new and improved iron remover goes to work instantly. As the product is sprayed on the surface, our proprietary blend of in-gredients begins to dissolve iron particles. You can see it working as those ferrous materials slowly change to a purple color.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not apply this product in direct sunlight or any substance that is warm to the touch.
- Clean the surface with soap and water prior to using Iron & Fallout Remover.
- Use the spray nozzle to apply and saturate the desired surface, agitate with a brush, sponge, or Microfiber towel.
- Allow the product to sit for 5 min. Once Release has activated it will bleed purple. Do NOT allow the product to dry on any surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with water or power washer if available.
- Americana Global recommends washing your surface with SOAP or Rinseless Wash after using Iron & Fallout Remover. This will fully remove any chemicals from the surface. For an optimal paint correction experience, follow up by using Americana Global Surface Prep.